En español | The BlueTechValley Innovation Cluster has developed a variety of resources that are available to innovators and entrepreneurs. These include:
- Training and Education – seminars, workshops, and webinars are available on a variety of topics
- Virtual Classroom – a video library provides on-demand learning with office hours
- Support – including legal assistance, business planning, marketing, and grant writing
- Newsletter – sent monthly to provide the most up-to-date information and happenings in the region
- Events – listed on the BTV calendar including live and online events and networking opportunities
- COVID-19 Resources and Support – small business and entrepreneurial services and support, telecommunication tips and tools, and more.