For more information please visit: www.btvwaterconference.com.
The BlueTechValley will be globally recognized for water and energy innovation and technology commercialization.
The BlueTechValley will strategically leverage the region’s unique environment, resources and physical assets for inventors, entrepreneurs, start-ups and established companies, creating a rich context for testing, development, and commercializing of innovative water and energy technology.
The BlueTechValley offers state -of the art water and energy test facilities, business launch support and a comprehensive network of industry leaders, economic development professionals and university faculty all aligned to turn entrepreneurial ideas and visions into solutions that spur innovation and growth in managing our finite resources, water and energy.
Unlike most other regions, the BlueTechValley in California offers a working laboratory, where concepts, products and business ideas can be put through rigorous, cutting edge evaluation and receive honest customer feedback by a broad group of key industry leaders.
The BlueTechVa|ley is the world’s Water Hub, where great ideas and concepts unite to launch sustainable businesses focused on global growth opportunities related to start-ups and established companies, creating a rich context for testing, development, and commercializing of innovative water and energy technology.
For More Info
• Henrik Skov Laursen- Head of Water Technology Center, Grundfos Pump Company - Chair, BlueTechValley Committee
• Helle Petersen- General Manager, Water, Energy and Technology Center
• Alice Saviez- Saviez Farms, Central Valley Business Incubator Board Member
• Aric Olson- President, Jain Irrigation
• Bill Covino- Provost, California State University, Fresno
• Claude Laval- Chairman of the Board, Claude Laval Company
• David Zoldoske-Director, International Center for Water Technology, Fresno State
• Kirk Nagamine- President/CEO CVBI-SBDC
• Lance Donny- CEO/Founder, OnFarm
• Bill Smittcamp- President /CEO - Wawona Frozen Food
• Antonio Oliveira- Economist/ Research and Public Policy Consultant
• Scott Jackson- CEO/Owner - Jackson Consulting
• Vaugn Koligian- Director Coporate Sustainability - Sun-Maid Growers
• Stuart Woolf- President, Woolf Farming Co.
• Barbara Rodiek- Chief Operating Officer, Central Valley Business Incubator
• Karl Longley- Professor Emeritus, Lyles College of Engineering